Agamenticus Ski Club 2020/2021
COVID-19 Staff and Volunteer Protocols
Prior to the first day of in-person session with the Agamenticus Ski Club, Staff and Volunteers must complete the Covid-19 Pre-Screen Questionnaire.
Daily and before EVERY in-person session, staff and volunteers must answer the following Covid-19 Symptom Pre-Screen questions:
Agamenticus Ski Club’s Staff and Volunteer Sick Policy:
Staff and volunteers are required to stay home if they:
- Become sick with COVID-19 or if anyone in their household is sick;
- Have a cough (non-allergy related) or sore throat;
- Feel feverish or have a fever of 100.4 F in the past 72 hours;
- Have shortness of breath;
- Have recently onset of loss of taste or smell;
- Headache and/or severe fatigue/body aches;
- Vomiting or diarrhea;
- Have been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days; and/or
- Are living with anyone who is sick or quarantined.
- Any other communicable disease.
To return to program, staff and volunteers must:
- Be fever-clear without medication for 48 hours;
- Self-quarantine for 14 days and track symptoms using Symptom Tracking Sheet provided by ASC or provide a Negative Covid-19 – PCR Test taken no sooner than 72 hours prior to your planned return.
- Drive-up Covid-19 testing is available through the York Hospital. Appointments are made through your regular healthcare provider for the test. This link provides all details.
COVID-19 Additional sick policies that requires staff and volunteers to stay home if they:
- If a staff member or volunteer becomes sick during the program, they will be sent home immediately.
- Each day, staff and volunteers will be required to complete the Covid-19 Symptom Check. Staff and volunteers will not be allowed to participate in the program without completing the health screen.
- Staff and volunteers must perform a daily temperature check and visual inspection items of note could include flushed cheeks, rapid breathing or difficulty breathing (without recent physical activity), fatigue, etc. Staff or volunteers with a temperatures of 100.4 F or above or signs of illness will be sent home.
- Agamenticus Ski Club will be following the quarantine requirements set forth by the State of Maine which are found here: Quarantine rules for any person entering the State of Maine.
- By supporting our programs, staff and volunteers agree that, should they travel outside of the State of Maine where quarantine is required by the State of Maine, that they will follow these current Maine State Mandates and guidelines. Travel rules for Maine residents and on return follow: Quarantine rules for any person entering the State of Maine
- Any signs of illness or exposure need to be reported to: Agamenticus.email@example.com
Required to bring to EVERY in-person session:
- All coaching staff must bring and wear reusable/washable cloth face coverings.
- Masks must be worn over the nose and mouth, when around others and not actively engaged in athletics and when social distancing is not possible.
- Disposable gloves, disinfection spray, wipes, and a garbage bag
- Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer
- Coaches should carry hand sanitizer in a personal equipment bag.
- Hand hygiene (use of hand sanitizer) is required:
■ Upon arrival
■ Before and after going to the bathroom
■ Before and after touching the face or face covering
■ Before and after touching any shared equipment
■ Prior to leaving
- A medical emergency kit
- Personal Water and Snacks
○ Have enough water and food for yourself.
- Coaching staff will be trained prior to the start of the program on the procedures around hand washing, covering coughs and sneezes, the proper use of face coverings and social distancing requirements.
- Coaching staff will also receive training in adapting curriculum to meet physical distancing requirements.
Illness – to return to program, staff and volunteers must:
- Anyone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 will refrain from supporting or attending in-person practices or races. Persons must stay home until symptom-based criteria are met for discontinuation of self-quarantine including, but not limited to:
- Be fever-clear without medication for 48 hours; and
- Self-quarantine for 14 days (from onset of symptoms) and track symptoms using Symptom Tracking Sheet provided by ASC or provide a Negative Covid-19 – PCR Test Result taken no sooner than 72 hours prior to your planned return to in-person training. Drive-up Covid-19 testing is available through the York Hospital. Appointments are made through your regular healthcare provider for the test. This link provides all details.
- If you are asymptomatic, but had close contact with someone suspected or confirmed with COVID-19, or report a travel-related risk factor, you should self-quarantine for 14 days from last exposure (or return from travel). Quarantine rules for any person entering the State of Maine
- If you or someone with whom you have had contact is diagnosed with COVID-19, or is suspected of having COVID-19, please report that information to Agamenticus Ski Club at Agamenticus.firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you learn about it.
I have read Agamenticus Ski Club’s COVID-19 Staff and Volunteer Protocol* and the CDC Cloth Face Mask Summary. I agree to comply with these guidelines, which are based on the CDC’s Considerations for Youth Sports, Maine’s CDC guidelines for community sport activities and US Ski and Snowboard’s return to training and competition. I will refrain from coaching, volunteering or supporting Agamenticus Ski Club sponsored Programs or Activities in any capacity if not safe to do so, per the guidelines. I agree that I will hold Agamenticus Ski Club harmless for any illness or injury. I am aware that no activity is free from risk, and even with these additional guidelines in place, all social interactions carry an increased risk of infection. I understand that the actions that I take directly impact the health of others and that supporting and participation in Agamenticus Ski Club programming is contingent upon compliance with these guidelines. Aer signing, please e-mail document to: Agamenticus.email@example.com.
All staff and volunteers agree to the COVID-19 Staff Protocol during Agamenticus Ski Club registration in SkiReg.
*COVID-19 Staff and Volunteer Protocol last updated 10/15/2020
The links below are the ones Agamenticus Ski Club uses for its source of information.
Maine CDC guidelines for Community Sports Activities
CDC Covid-19 Considerations for Youth Sports
US Ski & Snowboard Association Covid-19 Return to Dryland Training
Quarantine rules for any person entering the State of Maine
Travel rules for Maine residents
Covid-19 Symptom Pre-Screen Questionnaire